Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Boy in the Painted Cave

This week I was assigned to finish the book and be the Connector and I had a really good connection:

The paragraph that connects to my real life is"Tao moved cautiously, edging his way along hiding behind the clumps of stunted evergreens growing out of the cliff side. Slowly he made his way closer, glad that the clan people were busy celebrating and would not see him". I chose this paragraph because when I was little I went to the farm and I was trying to make my way slowly to the animals and I was trying to escape from the weird noises that were following me but I realized that my ant was trying to scare and to trick me.

This week was the last week and our group finished the book of the Boy in the Painted Cave.



No comments:

Post a Comment