Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bonus Blog

The book I am reading is called the Warriors Cats 1. The author is Erin Hunter. There are 360 pages in this book

Here is a very short summary
Fire paw a cat came from living with people and went to live in the forest. When Fire Paw got there he meet some wild cats who also live in the forest.   He went to live with them. He found a cat there that was very bad called Tiger Claw. The name of the clan of the cats is called Blue Star.  The book follows these cats and the adventures that they have in the forest and with other cats.     I really like this book so I think you should read it.




My two vocabulary words
Nuzzles page 114 To rub with the nose
I am nuzzles my dog in love
Matted fur  page 124  Is to get mats and tangles in your hair.
My cats can get mat in his fur because he is long hair cat.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! Anyway it is VERY confusing (plus the name is firepaw, not Fire Paw. Good job on the grammar but it could use some working on. GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete