Sunday, December 2, 2012

What Am I Reading Now?

What am I reading now?

Now I am reading a book on serbian. I go to classes of drama out of school and over there we read each week. Its not just simple drama, its pretty hard. We work a lot, read, write summaries, practice, research a lot , and then finally act. In my drama group I have many friends, we talk , have lots of fun, learn together, and help each other.  I can say that these drama classes helped me a lot, especially that I go to a school that is on english. So, on drama we read serbian books each week. The book I am reading this week is * Srecna Zvezda.. * Which on english means happy star. It is written by Cathy Cassidy. It is a pretty fun book and I enjoy reading it.... I would recommend this book to everyone even though Im close to finishing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment