Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hollis Woods

 
 
 
 Pictures of Hollis Woods
 
 
For this week my job was to be a Paragraph picker. My job was to choose one interesting paragraph and then talk about it. Also I should have wrote why I chose the paragraphs. I chose a paragraph where Hollis really misses the Regans family. I chose this paragraph because I was kind of very sad for Hollis.  Hollis really misses the Regans family but is scared to come back. I really understand her and I feel very sad for her. I thought this was a good paragraph because it shows how Hollis feels and how she would like to see the Regans again. Since we finished our book we don't have any other jobs. I will pick a book from the shelf and read it for extra credit.  I am really happy that Hollis Woods book finished happily. In the end Hollis came back to the regans family. I would really recommened this book to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment