Monday, October 7, 2013

Book I'm reading for my Newspaper thingy

The book I am reading is called Bad Dreams.It is written by Anne Fine. While I was reading this book it stated being really interesting and sad at the same time. I felt like it was happening to me.I recommend this book to everyone on the world who like the kind of books that just make you feel like you are part of the book, like its happening to you. I rate this book 10/10 because this book is great and sad at the same time, but one thing is for sure that it left a huge message at the end. If you read it you might get the same feeling if you are really interested and curious to find out what really happens but I won't tell you cause first you need to read it and find out your self. Any way this book is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment