Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pretties

09.10.2013

Pretties

By: Scott Westerfeld

This week I am reading "Pretties" by: Scott Westerfeld, "Pretties" is the second book from the "Uglies" series. In this novel I have read 112 pages out of 370. The main idea of the novel "Pretties" is that, Tally Youngblood lives in a perfect world, shes now a pretty and lives in New Pretty Town without a care in the world,, until one day she gets a letter written by herself, a letter from her ugly past, informing her once again that being pretty comes with a price. A new word I found in the novel "Pretties" was flasks, the definition of flasks is a bottle or container, I found this word on page 111, of this novel.
Cover of "Pretties (Uglies Trilogy, Book ...


Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. I love this book too! What do you think. I still think that the original story was totally the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intersting!

    I think that the " pretties " are having fun!

    wish I could be them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING BLOG POST :D TOTALLY WANT TO READ PRETTIES, UGLIES! :D :*

    ReplyDelete