Sunday, December 1, 2013

Star Girl

By Jerry Spinelli #180/180 

The three most important parts of my novel (the climax) are that Star girl falls in love with Leo, the whole school starts to hate Star girl and Leo wants Star girl to change. All of these things are the climax because the whole school hated Star Girl and if they didn't hate her then Leo wouldn't want her to change.On the other hand Star Girl did not want to change but Leo convinced her to, and after one week she changed back to her normal self. If Star Girl stayed the same way and never changed back to her old self than people would like her more. Because she changed no one seemed to get bothered by her anymore and she turned into one of them, but she had to change and she wanted to change and then all of the kids new her as Star Girl not as Sussan (her real name).   




2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog post. The book sounds really interesting. It seem intriguing. Since such. an important decision is to be made. What do you think she should do?
    Why is her name Star Girl? Hmmm... I want to read this so I can figure it out for myself!! Good job!! I was a little confused with some things but it is still nice.

    -Erika-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand the whole story basis is. It is foggy to me. Why is she star girl and why does she need to change all the time?

    ReplyDelete