Tuesday, October 27, 2015

지구의 미스터리-Korean book

Image result for 지구의미스터리
The title of this book is called 지구의 미스터리. (It's in Korean).(if I translate it, then it would be earth's mysteries)
The author of this book is called 좌용주. In this book, there are a lot of stories about mysteries of earth. I will just talk about my favorite story of all.
A part/story that I will be talking about is going to be about an Aliens. Obviously, it's about aliens and UFOs. In Washington, in July 19th, 1952, 11:40 pm, Washington international airport's control power radar found 7 blinking dots. 2 of them were 1 million 1,200 km fast. America is being attacked! That's what the president thought. So he sent the jet engine-combat planes to chase the things that were attacking America. But when the planes started to chase them, they were gone. But when they went back to the base, they appeared again. The president couldn't hold anymore. He said to crash all the UFOs in America. But UFOs are still showing up in America. Many times, American armies tried to fight against UFOs but they failed all the times.
I knew all the words in the story. I can't find the hard ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment