Tuesday, October 27, 2015

                                             Middle School the Worst Years of My Life

 


I am reading Middle School The Worst Years of My Life by James Patterson and Chris Tebbetts. This book has more series and this is one of them, there are "Middle School Get Me Out of Here", Middle School My Brother Is Big Fat Liar" and " Middle School How I Survived Bullies Broccoli Snake Hill", " Middle School Save Rafe", and " Middle School Just My Rotten Luck". It is my favorite book so far and I cannot stop reading it, it is too interesting and funny. This author writes more for children above age 8-18. The gender of my book is a comedy novel, and funny.

The book is about a boy named Rafe Khatchadorain, he is 11 years old and in 6th Hills Village. Rafe is a normal school boy to start of but then builds up to wanting to want to brake all the school rolls by the end of the year. He is not to tall and not to short just somewhere in between. Leo, Rafe's friend, he is a silent boy, and says his words through drawing pictures, that is why Rafe calls him Leonardo the Silent. So far there was an assembly and got a notebook with all the school rules, he has already broken one role which is to not pull the fire alarm just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment