Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dumb Fan-Fiction Moments

Hello Everyone!

So, yet again I have been reading on Wattpad.com but this time instead of something sad, depressing, and happy, I read something really funny. The title is Dumb Fan-Fiction Moments, the author on wattpad is Theoreoninja. I choose this because I was at a restaurant and I was really bored and they had Wi-Fi so I wanted something funny to read so I just read that.

My favorite chapter was "Hopping and Deodorant" I laughed my head off. And I still can't stop laughing! Do me a favor and go read it. Here is the link.
http://www.wattpad.com/23302695-dumb-fanfic-moments-hopping-and-deodorant

Unknown Word( or phrase) -  Hipster Bunny
Sentence it was in- "I hopped into the shower, then quickly hopped out because I am a hipster bunny and walking out of a shower like a normal person is too mainstream for me."
Definition- A crazy bunny and also a Bunny that wears glasses like in this picture


1 comment:

  1. This is the most adorable and funny blogpost yet. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete