Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The diary of Anne Frank



The diary of Anne Frank
By Sarah Vazzoler
This book/diary was written by Anne Frank.
I read the whole Italian and English version and the books that I read were of 258 pages but there are a lot of other versions that goes from 200 pages to 300 pages.
This book is about a girl called Anne (which is the author of this book) and about her experience to live in an attic with another family and to live in secret because if they go out German solders under Hitler’s control could find them.
Anne was 13 years old when she starts to write her diary and from it she found out that she love to write.
Her dream is to be a writer and to be famous in all over the world but all her hope will be destroyed by the noises of the bombs that explode during the night, the loud voice of the solders around the city the scream of the desperate prisoners the silent that she need to have during the day, the disagreeable family with which they share the secret attic or the simple vain hope of playing again on the street.
I loved this book so much but at the end I was really sad especially knowing that it was a true story, at the beginning I choose to read this book because I read the plot of the story and I felt really curios and I hope that after read this blog post you will be curios too if you didn’t read the book.
A word that I didn’t understood in the book was sealed-off and after searching this word I understood it means like to be in like prison, you can’t go out from a place normally a house.

Comparing with the story sealed-off was about that Anne and her family couldn’t go outside the attic because the solder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment