Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Alice in Wonderland

       This week I am reading Alice in Wonderland, Through the looking glass written by 
Lewis Caroll. I am on page 24. I chose this book, when I was in the library looking for a 
book to read, then I saw this wonderful colorful book on the shelf and when I took it I 
saw it was Alice in Wonderland! I always wanted to read that book. An unknown word 
that I found was ringlets, it is on page 15, and this is the sentence, " I am sure I am not 
Ada" she said "for her hair goes in such long ringlets, and mine doesn't go in ringlets 
at all". Ringlets means a lock of hair hanging in a corkscrew-shaped curl. This book is 
about Alice and how she saw a rabbit, not just any rabbit a rabbit that talks and has a 
watch. She was very curious and she started following him, until suddenly she fell 
through a rabbit whole and found her self in a completely different world! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment