Monday, March 31, 2014

Book I read is called War Horse, Written by Michael Morpurgo.
This book is about a boy called Albert and a horse called Joey. They survive a war together. They have to separate from one another until the war finishes. They find out that Joey is a war horse. At the end they are back together and continue living there lives. At first Albert was very happy that he got a horse from his father he promised he would take good care of him. Since Joey was a foal, Albert had to teach him lots of thins in life. Anyway I loved reading this book once I started reading this book I couldn't stop. I even watched the movie It was amazing.

















That's all now Bai!

1 comment:

  1. DEAR TATJANA,
    I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS VERY GOOD BOOK! THIS IS AN INTERESTING POST, AND VERY DOWN TO THE POINT. NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD PUT IN A BIT MORE DETAIL.
    SINCERELY,
    NIKOLA LALIC

    ReplyDelete