Sunday, March 2, 2014

Obstacles. Stuck On Earth by David Klass

Haii Everyone,

So today is the day I am writing another blog post and this time, I am writing of the many obstacles that Ketchvar III (my obvious protagonist) has to face throughout the duration of the novel. One of the problems my protagonist has to face is that he is being cruelly treated and even harassed by other human beings. Just for the reference, Ketchvar is a Sandinovian from a distant galaxy, or in 'English', an alien from outer space. Another one of his obstacles, is technically himself. He is a 'magnet' to problems and many sticky situations such as getting himself bullied rolled up into a trash can..

Ketchvar overcomes these obstacles by getting himself together and just take some time to think who he is and what his real mission is. He also overcomes the conflicts by spending time doing things really enjoyable and in our point of view, really, really awkward and weird. A last example would be that he requests for help from his 'buddies' waiting in outer space to receive information about the human race. He contacts them regularly and he does receive help.

I am currently on page 147/227 and I want to force myself to finish it next Wednesday..

Baii all my readers and have a nice day!
Cosmo/CK



2 comments:

  1. Good Post... I really liked you explained everything in detail. I might read the book myself. From what I read it sounds interesting... Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, typo I really like HOW you explained...

    ReplyDelete