Sunday, March 2, 2014

COMIC BOOKS!!! :D

Hai guyyysss!

I'm happy today.

So... The book I'm reading is.... Wait, I forgot to tell you. Check out the title one more time.

Can you guess? Yup, comic books!

Lately, I've been rereading my 2 comic book. They're called Smile, and Drama. The author is Raina Telgemeier.

Smile is about a pre-teen going through life... but, there a twist. With all the teenage drama, she has dental drama as well. She had an accident a few years ago and now she has to get it fixed. It will take years.

The main character is Raina. The author wrote the book about herself! So cool.

Drama is about a girl liking this one guy, and then he likes her then ditches her for his ex-girlfriend. The girl finds twin boys and starts to like the shy one. She also designs sets for the school and goes through friendship drama, movie drama, and boys drama. In the end, the shy twin turns her down and she realizes that she doesn't have to have a guy like her to be happy.

Well, thats all,

Kristina

1 comment:

  1. I like how you wrote the one obstacle was the dentist problem. I feel so sorry for her! Nice blog post! It sounds like a very interesting comic book, even though comic books usually are not my thing.

    ReplyDelete