Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Life With Chimpanzees by Jane Goodall

This week (and the previous one), I have been reading Jane Goodall's book, "My Life With Chimpanzees." Because it was our in-class-book that we did in English, I had to read it. I really enjoy this book, because I love animals and I really like the way Jane describes all the situations she was or is in. We as a class are currently on chapter 6, but since I was very interested in the book I read until chapter 15. A word I didn't know is ethologist. An ethologist is a person who studies animal behavior and they way they act in their natural environments. A sentence that I came up with that has the word ethologist in it is: "He used to be an ethologist, who focused only on elephants."

2 comments:

  1. Good Post... But you couldn't of read up to chapter 15 because there are only 11 chapters!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, there are not so much chapter, but the blog post was great!

    ReplyDelete