Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hey sixth graders,

I started a new warrior cat book called Bluestars Prophecy by Erin Hunter. I am about on page sixty out of five hundred. I still have a long way to go. When Bluestar was an apprentice in training, she, and her clan, came face to face with one big obstacle. A group of cats called Windclan were stealing prey off of her territory! The leader of her clan (Thunderclan) decided it was best to try and warn Windclan off. If they stole more prey, Thunderclan would fight them. Why was this such a big deal? Because, prey was not always around. During Leafbare (what warriors called Winter), prey is usually very hard to find because all the animals are inside their nests because of the cold. If Windclan steals prey, and Thunderclan lets them, then they will be seen as the weak clan. Of course, this would be very bad for them because then other clan might want to try and steal their territory as well. Also, they do not want to go hungry. I will see later in the book how these obstacles are overcome.

-Erika Anne Brotzen-
(AKA Firestar)  

(Warrior re my favorite book series, and no one book is the same)


Below is a picture of Bluestar as an apprentice.
\
Below is a picture of the book Bluestars Prophecy.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Warriors series too, even though I'm still on the fourth book of the first series (....O_o....)! I (ish/sort of) read 'Bluestar's Prophecy'. (Poor Moonflower!) Anyway, I liked this post and the way you sort of absorbed/took the reader into your blog post by explaining attacks, used exclamations, and asked questions. :D

    ReplyDelete