Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mortal Fire

Pages: I have read all the pages.
Author: Elizabeth Knox

Hello fellow readers. This week I have been reading a book called mortal fire by Elizabeth Knox. I chose this book because I had read every book I had at home and when I was on winter break my family and I went to a book store and I looked at the shelves and found the book. When I read the blurb I knew that this was going to be an interesting read and I was right. An unknown word that I found is dispel. To dispel means to drive off in various directions, to disperse. A sentence that dispel can be used in is, "Facts are only useful if they can inform broader concepts and help dispel myths."


2 comments:

  1. The book sounds interesting! Is it in the school library? I want to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool and interesting word! awesome! is it an adventure or myth or dragony or what is it about?

    ReplyDelete