Sunday, March 30, 2014

Our Love Song

Hello Everyone

So, I have not really read any books this week but I have been reading a Fan-fiction about two of my favorite characters from the TV show called Glee. (Klaine)

Anyway, the title of the fan-fiction that I read is called Our Love Song. Since I read this on Wattpad.com there is not really a full name for the author, but her username is sebklaine, and I do know that her name is Ally.( By the way this is her profile, http://www.wattpad.com/user/sebklaine ) . There are 44 pages. Not too many pages but the story is very intense and depressing and happy and sad and depressing and romantic. I chose to read this because I ship Klaine even in my sleep. And because it was one of the best stories on Wattpad.

Unknown word-
Suffice- (Definition) To be enough, or enough.
The sentence it was used in was "But for now, just saying it will have to suffice" (pg.1 chapter 1)

That is it from me I guess!

BYE!
SKYPE!

1 comment:

  1. How did I know you would do this story? Well, it was good! I liked how you included a word you did not know, but also explained a little bit about the story. I like your post!

    ReplyDelete