Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Sweetest Sorrows of Ava Hale ♡

The story that I'm reading is ''The Sweetest Sorrows of Ava Hale'' by Kara Cross. The story I'm reading is written on the website called ''Wattpad'', an online community where lots of people publish their stories in many chapters. Basically, Kara Hall is not the author of any books, she is just a girl who writes her stories on Wattpad for fun. Getting back to the story....
"The Sweetest Sorrows of Ava Hale" is the story about the girl trying to be happy again since her sister Kesley was murdered, at lake O'Hara. The girl is basically writing a letter to her dead sister and trying to ignore the pain. Although, this is only the first chapter out of twenty two, I'm really enjoying this story. I'm looking forwards to read every chapter and see what will happen. (On Wattpad, each chapter is usually about one or two pages). Finding this story on Wattpad was really random and since I read stories on Wattpad daily, I decided to see what stories got Wattpad awards ("The Wattys") and this one was in top 10. When read the title, I was really surprised how interested it sounded to me and so I started reading it and it is one of the best stories I read on Wattpad even though it's only the first chapter/page. That's basically how I started reading this and I definitely recommend it to everybody. One unknown word was alas. Alas is used to express sorrow and this is a sentence where it was used: 'But alas, here I am, writing a letter to a dead girl.'

 ♡ ❤ ♕   

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great book! I really want to read it. What is the link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.wattpad.com/11907764-the-sweetest-sorrows-of-ava-hale-1-the-ache-you Here :)

      Delete