Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bunheads


This week I started a new book called Bunheads by Sophie Flack.  As a dancer with the ultra-prestigious Manhattan Ballet Company, nineteen-year-old Hannah Ward juggles intense rehearsals, dazzling performances and complicated backstage relationships. I’ve chose this book because I’ve been told great things about it. A new word that I found while reading is leotards. The definition of this word is a close-fitting one piece garment, made of a stretchy fabric, which covers a person’s body from the shoulders to the top of the tights, worn by dancers or people exercising indoors.  Currently I am on page 10. 

3 comments:

  1. sounds cool! i like ballet and I sure wanna read it! Interesting new word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an awesome book! I am not really a fan on ballet, but it sounds like a interesting book! I

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like an awesome book! I am not really a fan on ballet, but it sounds like a interesting book! I

    ReplyDelete