Sunday, January 20, 2013

Heaven Eyes

New Book I am Reading

Title Of Book: Heaven Eyes
Author: David Almond
Number Of Pages: 233 pages
Number Of Pages Read All Together:37 pages


Hi, the new book I am reading now is called Heaven Eyes. So far I read a bit but it already sounds interesting and fun! It is about two orphans, (Erin and January) trying to escape from an orphanage called White Gates to see the world. January is a boy and Erin is a girl. They told that they were going to have a picnic to their friends and Erin and January went to the river and they were going to escape on a raft that January has created. What kind of adventure will they have....?


Snuffled- To sniff or to breathe noisily.
I found this word on page. 31 when it says,
"The way he snuffled as he shoved the food in."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/snuffled

2 comments:

  1. I read the back of your book, sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book seems interesting. Though I don't understand why somebody who name their son January, a name of the month.

    ReplyDelete