Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Hunger Games book 1

Author: Suzanne Collins
Pages Read: 30








What I've so far is really interesting, it's where Katniss wakes up and goes for a hunt while Primrose is lying next to her mother because she had a bad dream about her getting chosen to fight to the death. As Katniss goes out hunting Gale joined her and they chatted a little about the Game. Ok I think I've said enough, one word that I didn't recognize was rabid, I thought it meant to say rabbits but I was wrong, the actual definition is "Furious or raging, violently intense" as in rabid animal. The page is # 5 "Inside the woods they roam freely,and there are added concerns like venomous snakes,rabid animals......."





3 comments:

  1. Cool Blogpost.
    I read this book and i enjoyed it very much, although, in my opinin, it has too much violence. Hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book sounds really iteresting

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have watch the movie and read the book its really interesting i love it!

    ReplyDelete