Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain.

I began to read a new book and I have read 40 pages this week. It is called the Adventures of Tom Sawyer and it was the first book written in America in 1876.  The book is about a boy called Tom who lives with his uncle and aunt.  His aunt tells Tom to paint the fence and Tom does not like  job, so the aunt is very amazed when the fence is finished. Tom is very clever and he makes other children paint the fence for him. Tom also plays hookey from school and he has a good time and he does not have to work anymore. Tom likes adventures and always gets into trouble.

The book is really good so far. I really like  the book because lots of funny things happen.

1 comment:

  1. I read that book, and it was AWESOME!
    I hope you enjoy reading it, can't wait till your next blogpost, but have to. :(

    ReplyDelete