Friday, January 18, 2013

The war horse

by:alex los
 pages: 158
 the war horse is an epic novel about a horse who survived the world war 1
the interesting thing about this novel is that its seen from the horses point of view everything in the story is happening to the horse meaning that he is the main character of the story is the horse along with the boy who trains him but then the horse is taken away for war and the boy is willing to fight in war just to find him again together they will go on an epic adventure but will they make it out alive find out next time.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I read this book I've watched the movie. I wonder how great the book will be!!! Oh, you didn't write the unknown word and what you have read so far... I hope you enjoy reading this exciting book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book, watched the movie, and loved it! How come you don't have any unknown word. I had-like 30, when I read it at the age of 10.

    ReplyDelete