Sunday, April 7, 2013

Book name: middle school get me out of here
Author: James Patterson

If finished this book just yesterday I would describe this book as a comedy it is about a boy who's life's is everything but sucsessful is name is rage and his last name is impossible to spell the book is about how he gets a life and at the end of the nook his mission was supposedly a sucsess but I did not see any improvement except for him getting one actual human friend but lost him in about a week and let's not even get started about rafes middle school life he was expelled from his last middle school and about 10 seconds after rafe stepped thought the middle school doors he already had taken his first trip to the principals office as you can see this is quite a funny book about rafes awful life that he doesn't have and if you would like to find out more you may read the book your self I give this book 2 out of 5 boop stars simply because I feel like it *\*****

No comments:

Post a Comment