Sunday, April 7, 2013

Justin Bieber: Just getting started

Author: Justin Bieber pg's: 30 
I read about Justin this week and i pretty much knew about everything he was talking about in the book. Except for when he is alone with his family. I think its really nice that he has time with his family even though he is really famous. He also has time to go out and do crazy things with his friends. But when its show time he says that he has to practice a lot so that the show can be perfect for his fans. I chose to read this book because i wanted to know more about him. Turns out i pretty much know everything about him though. 

Unknown words: Astonishing: Something suppressing or amazing. 
SENTENCE: It was an astonishing accomplishment. 





2 comments:

  1. Even though im not a fan of Justin Bieber it seems interesting to find out different and new things about him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin Bieber is so awesome and I love him and I love it how and what you wrote about hum! :) It was really creative good job! :)

    Katarina: I thought you became a fan on friday when you heard hus sing All Arounf The World during serbian on the 10 min break.

    ReplyDelete