Friday, April 12, 2013

The Egypt Game

I am reading The Egypt Game.
For today we were supposed to read 2 chapters, and for next day 5 we will read 4 chapters.
My job for today was the discussion director.
Some of the questions  I asked were:
  1. Why couldn't the African-American boy get to the other side of the fence? My answer to the question: The African-American boy could not get to the other side of the fence because the he was holding onto his octopus toy.
  2. What did April think she was in the "past life"? My answer to the question: In her past life, April thought she was an Egyptian priestess.
  3. Which goddess was mentioned in chapter 1? My answer to the question: The goddess that was mentioned in chapter 1 was Nefertiti.
  4. Why did April want to spend her money right away? My answer to the question: April wanted to spend the money right away so her grandma doesn't waist it on"nothing".
  5. What do other people think about April's idea about reincarnation? My answer to the question: The people thought the idea about reincarnation was crazy and nuts! 
Front Cover

1 comment: