Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pictures of Hollis Woods - Discussion Director

Name: Mai
Subject: English
Book: Pictures of Hollis Woods
No. of Pages: 2 Chapters
Job: Discussion Director

From the perspective of the Discussion Director:

What I wrote about the book Pictures of Hollis Woods is that Hollis is a twelve year old girl that gets different foster homes from time to time. Some of the questions that I had about Hollis and her life are:

1. Predict whether Hollis's personality will/ will not change throughout the time when she stays with Josie.
-- I think Hollis will get a softer personality when she stays with Josie.

2. How did you feel when you read that Josie was an artist that looked like a moviestar? Did you think that Josie would be this way?
-- What I felt when I read this is that Josie is not a normal painter, maybe she used to have a career and gave up.

3. Have you ever been connected to a body of water like Hollis was to the Delaware or like Josie was to the Atlantic Ocean?
-- I have never been connected to a body of water in this manner, so I do not know how it feels. If you "had" a river, what would you feel like.


These were examples of my questions for this week, look out for my post next week!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog post is very organised! I really like it! :D

    ReplyDelete