Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boy of the Painted cave

The book Boy of the painted Cave by Justin denzel is a book that a group has to read in class and do assigned jobs, we came up with reading 34 pages (two chapters). My job for the literature circle is to be a discussion director, I have to come up/discuss with realistic questions about my book that my group will be able to answer. In my group I have come with these questions about the book "The Boy in the Painted Cave": 

  1. Who is Tao?
  2. Will Tao get caught by writing in the sand?
  3. Will Tao find/get attacked by the evil spirits?
  4. Will the wolf that Tao found help him in a difficult mission?
  5. Will the people from the village start worrying about him and set of to look for him?
  6. How many days will Tao stay in the forest?
  7. Will Tao survive all alone?
  8. Why Tao forgot the rabbit at the first place? 
  9. What do you think will happen next in the story?
  10. Will the story be adventurous, majestic, sad or risky? Why?
  11. Do you like the story so far?Why?
  12. Will Tao ever find a rabbit and go back to his camp?  

1 comment:

  1. You need to include the answers to your questions as well.

    ReplyDelete