Friday, April 26, 2013

The Boy in the Painted Cave

Sang Yoon, Seung Jun, Bing and I were assigned to read chapters 3 and 4 from the book The boy in the Painted cave. I was the Discussion Director and I had to make questions for my group and my questions are:

    • Why wasn't Tao allowed to paint?
Tao wasn't allowed to paint because he wasn't the chosen one. Only chosen ones are allowed to paint.
    • If you were Too how would you survive in the forest?
I would hunt for meat, get water and sleep in caves to survive from the ferocious animals.


    • Did Tao ever return to the village?
He returned to the village because he needed food and caught the rabbit.

    • What was going through your mind when you read chapter 3?
What got in my mind is that  Tao was fighting with the wolf.

    •  Which chapter so far liked you? Why?
Chapter 3 because he goes hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment