Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fever

Fever 
by: Laurie Halse Anderson
I really like this book and I think it's just right for me. There is a big problem in this book. There is a huge sickness that came over the town. Everyone is getting sick, and people are dying. This just shows how this sickness is strong. Doctors say that its "FEVER" and that it is very dangreous. Matilda's mother takes this very seriously and doesn't let Matilda go outside a lot. She didn't even want to let her go to buy supplies for the coffee shop. Thankfully, Matilda's grandfather isn't so strict. He helps Matilda out a little bit. Also the big problem is that one of their workers got sick from this fever and died. To this surprise this girl was very strong, and she didn't get sick a lot, this was very surprising and nobody expected it. The biggest problem is that Matilda got separetad from her mother because she also got this sickness. This is the point were I got to. I dont know what will happen next but I just hope that Matilda's mom will survive. 

Here is a link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment