Sunday, February 24, 2013

Heaven Eyes

Theme Of My Book



Title Of Book: Heaven Eyes
Author: David Almond
Number Of Pages: 233 pages
Number Of Pages Read All Together: 233 pages


This week, I finished my book. It was a really cool story and I really liked it. I will recommend this book to anyone. Maybe there are different themes for this book but for me, the theme is that everybody should enjoy their lives and discover new things. Be brave. It makes me think of that because this story is about three kids trying to have freedom by escaping but there were a lot more things that they discovered." This is the story of what happened when we sailed away from Whitegates that Friday night."  


This also made me think about the theme of discovering new things and being brave;"We did meet Heaven Eyes on the Black Middens. We did dig the saint out of the mud. We did find Grampa's treasures and secrets. We did see Grampa return to the river. And we did bring Heaven Eyes home with us. She lives happily here among us." (Almond, pg.1)

No comments:

Post a Comment