Monday, January 25, 2016

                                                The return to Augie Hobble-
                                     Blog post by Lovisa 

                                                  

The protagonist in my story is Augie Hobble. He is very imaginative and loves going out in the wild and finding the true him. The antagonist in the story is his thoughts because he thinks that he is a wolf because he has seen all of these weird things that have happened to him and he is trying to figure out what is happening to him.

3 comments:

  1. I liked that you added that the protagonist is very imaginative and loves going in the wild, maybe you should add maybe how he looks likes and his physical aspects if necessary. But overall, very good and the book sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you described his personality and what he likes to do. I also like how you explained how he is at the same time the antagonist and protagonist. I think you should add examples of things that have happened to him and maybe add a description on how he looks like. I think this must be a very interesting book from the way you described it through the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you described the character. It was very detailed. Your sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete