Thursday, January 14, 2016

Travel Team

Travel Team 

By: Mike Lupica

This book that I am reading is called Travel Team that is by Mike Lupica. The main events in this story or my favorite is that the main character in this book plays basketball and is very short. All of the kids are teasing him because of that. I love this event because this boy never gives up with his basketball skills and does not pay attention to the people that billie him. Many people that  saw him are surprised of how short he is.
One of the best sentences in this book that I really like is when the boy said: "I ignore the bullies" that billie him because he's too short to make the team. He never gives up and always makes the team because of him very good passing. He is the best in the team in passing and the fastest in the school. 
One other word that i found interesting is desperate which is in a sentence which goes like this: "Desperate to mke in front of me". 

No comments:

Post a Comment