Sunday, October 26, 2014

Book I am Currently Reading

The book that I am currently reading is Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters. It has approximately 300 pages in it. The author of this book is Rick Riordan. This book is the second book in this Percy Jackson series. This book has the New York bestselling award.

I chose this book because I had really enjoyed the first book and I decided to read the series because a lot of people were recommending it once they had read the whole series. They had said that it was a great book because there were so many interesting parts that people just wanted to read nonstop throughout the whole book. I had felt the same way just at the beginning with only the words in the book.

Throughout this book is about Luke (a bad dude) who has poisoned Thalia's tree which keeps their camp safe. Then Percy and Annabeth two kids of the gods had gone to get Grover their friend and the golden fleece to save the tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment