Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Secret of the Fortune Wookiee - Aleksa D

The book that I'm currently reading is The Secret of the Fortune Wookiee. The author of this amazing book is Tom Angleberger, this book is in the Origami Yoda series with another 7 books. I think this book is really funny and interesting because of its weird and confusing events. The way I was introduced to this book was when in fourth grade my best friend and I chose two books for our book report and found out the two books where in the series. I chose Darth Paper Strikes back and
he chose Origami Yoda, then after the book project he bought me this book from America and I read it a couple of times and I'm reading it again. In this book Dwight got suspended before in the first book from the school because of Origami Yoda and the school is missing him and Yoda, so Sara brings a origami wookiee and says that she got it from Dwight. Everything starts going back to normal but then Tommy, the main character finds something out. He finds that Sara lied about Dwight giving her the wookie and that it only can say 7 fortunes. With nobody trusting The fortune wookiee they needed Dwight back and Origami Yoda. They convince the principle to allow Dwight to come back to school but will he, you'll will find out in Art2-D2's guide to Folding and Doodling which I have also read...

No comments:

Post a Comment