Monday, October 27, 2014

I am you evil twin

I Am Your Evil Twin 

The book I am reading is called "I am your evil twin". The author of this book is  R.L Stine he is the most popular author in America he also written nearly 200 scary novels for kids.This book has about {130 pages 27 chapter} witch is great for English learner like me.
The main character is Montgomery Adams but everyone calls him Monty the only person who calls him Montgomery is his Uncle Leo which is the sporting character.His mom think that Montgomery is a wonderful name and always tell him that ''your father wanted you to have this name''.His dad died one month when he was born.
This book is basically about a boy who meets his twin and the twin is evil he what to 
take his life.
I would rate this book 9/10 because this book for me it is not hard but not easy.
Also I am sorry because this book douse not have award wining.

No comments:

Post a Comment