Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sweet Farts

Sweet Farts

Raymond Bean


pg 138-148





          I like this series a lot. It is a really funny series compared to anything I read. I thought it was so funny that I laughed in my bed once and I could not sleep it was so funny.





        I choose this book is because it was the last book of the series called Sweet Farts. know you might be laughing at the title but I really like the series. Now it is not what you think it is, that is if you were thinking it was about farts smelling nice ( well that is what it is about kind of). 



       The series is about a kid named Keith Emerson who wants to make farts smell better. I know that sounds crazy and funny but it gets crazier when a scientist named Mr.Gonzalez. He has a lab where he and his scientists work. When Keith comes in he and some of Mr.Gonzalez's scientists help him to make a candy like thing called sweet farts. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose a really funny book. I am really laughing right now and can't stop.... Really liked your blog post you made it really funny. So, keep it up!!!!
    Just one question, Which page or chapter have you read till?
    Prachi :)

    ReplyDelete