Sunday, October 26, 2014

Dead Man's Cove - Vishesh

Hello again and I am here with a new book this time.

              I am reading a book called Dead Man's Cove. This book is written by Lauren St John. This book has 212 pages and i have read 21 pages so far. 

            The genre of this book is fictional mystery. This book is very adventurous at the same time. I chose this book because I was already reading the book and I was only on chapter 2. This book always caught my attention every time I read it. This book so far is the best book I am reading so that's why I chose this book for the book project. So far a girl named Laura Marlin was waiting her whole life for that hour her life "actually" began. In this special hour a man named Matron and a man named Robbie took her her uncle's house. In the last hour of the journey Laura had second thoughts about going to her uncle, but she knew that she couldn't turn her uncles down the way she could let puppy show-offers down. She couldn't turn back it was too late to do so. She tried to imagine her uncle but she couldn't imagine an image of her uncle in her mind.


The re-published version of the book with the award!
            So far this is what happens in the book. Hope you enjoyed reading this blog post.        

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a very interesting book. I want to know what happens at her uncle's house. I am already making predictions of what happens. Cool book!

    ReplyDelete