Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Two Towers

Having 352 pages, the sequel of the lord of the rings, the Twin Towers, is an amazing book written by J.R.R Tolkien.

How I chose to read this book? Well I really liked the first one when I read it for a book report and I was wondering, "Why not read the sequel?" It was kind of obvious the sequel would be good because J.R.R Tolkien is a great writer. People also recommended it.

 In this book, the whole fellowship went in different directions.
The ring carrier and his guardian are on their way to Mordor, the other two hobbits were taken by orcs, Boromir died, and Aragorn, Legolas the elf, and Gimli the dwarf searching for the hobbits taken by the orcs. They soon traced their steps and found where they are going. They were stopped by Gandalf who had fallen into the abyss. How did he survive? He went through time and space somehow staying alive. I haven't gotten any information on the other two hobbits but hopefully they are doing fine.
Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Caleb. I like your summery a lot, it's not to detailed but you still get an idea of what the story is about. Sounds like an interesting book.

    ReplyDelete