Thursday, October 23, 2014

Airborn Ellie





What am I reading?  AIRBORN!!!!!

I am reading a book called Airborn by Kenneth Oppel. This book is an award winning book and the award is Governor General's Award for English-language children's literature. Airborn was published on February 5, 2004.    I choose to read this book because my teacher passed me this book to read in our class. This book has around 368 pages. The theme of this book is man vs man and man vs nature.  A main part of the book is when the main character, Matt Cruse flew in the air to save a man  named Benjamin Molly. Everyone was cheering for him! Then he flew Benjamin back to the aircraft and saved him.  Benjamin was a very sick man and died a couple days later.  That made me very sad.  I only have read the first two chapters and I can not wait to read more. I think that Matt Cruse will get the job that he wants so much and that he will make a friend.  The rating of this book that I will give it is 10/10 because it is very funny and interesting. I really want to read more!




No comments:

Post a Comment