Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Book I am Reading - Airborn

The book I am reading is called "Airborn". The author of this book is Kenneth Oppel. The book has 501 pages. I am reading another book as well, but this is the one I have read the most lately. Since it's the book we are reading in class I didn't choose it myself, but I am glad we are reading it because it is very good. So far I have read two chapters of the book, which is 58 pages. The main character, Matt Cruse, has an adventure on board the airship, Aurora, which he works as a cabin boy on. In the first chapter he rescues an air balloon in a very exciting way. In the second chapter there are some late passengers, who catches up with the Aurora in an ornithopter. The ornithopter lands inside the Aurora so the passengers can get off.

I like this book very much, and I am looking forward to continue reading it. I don't need to recommend it to you since you're reading it too.            

No comments:

Post a Comment