Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What I am Reading- Kai

The book I am reading right now is called The High King it is part of the Prydain Chronicles. I chose this book because I have already read all of the series so now this is  the last book. I also choose this book because I like the author and he is very creative in his writing. I am about half way through the book. This book is about Taran and his friends and they have to help gather armies to defeat the evil lord Arawan. Right now in the book Taran and his friends were just grieved by the death of Coll, Taran's fake father because of an attack of the Cauldron born.   

1 comment:

  1. Kai, the book sounds interesting! I like the way you wrote it because you made the book sound interesting. I hope you will have fun reading the rest of the book!!
    Rin

    ReplyDelete