Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Son of Neptune


Heroes of Olympus - The Son of Neptune.pngThe title of the book I am reading is called The Son of Neptune. It is written by Rick Riordan and it has 513 pages. I chose this book because it is one of my favorite author and it is in the series I also chose this book because I read the other books in this series. I just started this book few days ago. In the beginning of the book Percy Jackson is fighting monsters and the monsters are the sisters of Medusa and they have snakes on their head.Percy lost his memory and doesn't know why Medusa's sisters want to kill him but few years ago he killed Medusa and her sister's are angry at him for killing her. I only started but it is a interesting story. 

2 comments:

  1. Like your post,
    I have never read any books by Rick Riordan, but from what you say his books sound very interesting. I liked how you explained why certain events occurred.
    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rin,
    I really like the way that you are just into these series. I have read the first series, and i find it really interesting. By reading your blog posts about this book, it persuades me to read this series. And i am totally going to. I will give this blog post a super like...
    Prachi

    ReplyDelete