Saturday, October 25, 2014

Charlotte's Web

Charlotte's Web
 The book that I am reading is called "Charlotte's Web" the author of this book Is called E.B White. It was published 1952. The award of this book is called "Newberry honor". I chose to read this book because I like animal books and I know that Charlotte's web Is one of the good books for kids and people loved it. The main point of this book is that one morning a girl named Fern had breakfast and she saw threw thee window her dad holding an ax and then she though of the new born baby piglets so she fast ran out of the door trying to get the ax from her dad . She told her dad why are you going to the pigs pen and he didn't answer so she told him is it because of that one baby pig that is different then others so you want to kill him and is that like If I was a small baby you would kill me. So In some way I think that Is the important idea.






                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                             

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elena,
    I read that book many times and I loved it every time I read it. Hope you also enjoy this book.

    ReplyDelete