Sunday, October 26, 2014

Top Speed magazine

Hello everyone! It's me again and now I am back with an another summary about something that I am  currently reading. This summary is going to be about a car magazine...

I am reading a Serbian magazine about cars. The name of the magazine that I am reading is called "TopSpeed." "TopSpeed" is the "fastest magazine" in Serbia. The edition that I am reading was for their 10th year anniversary, which was 4 years ago. That means that "TopSpeed" was here in Serbia since 2000. "TopSpeed" is also a television show and in the show, they take some cars and test them in different ways. What they do on the show they put in their magazine. That way you have two ways of getting information about cars. They test every car with a lot of things in mind. The drivers give their opinion and after reading their review on some car you would be pretty informed and would know if that car is for you or not. They look at aesthetics and the overall design of the car, reliability, performance, and at the end they give an overall grade. It's essentially everything you would want to know about that certain car that you are reading about...

Now, about this magazines edition! In this magazine edition there were test on the Ferrari 458, Porsche Panamera 4s, Mini Countryman, Peugeot RCZ, Mercedes CLS, Mercedes CL 63 and some other cars. They also put some incredible information about car records and such. They did a very detailed summary of everything they put in the magazine and it was understandable!

My love of cars was always there and now I am following all the new cars that come out on "TopSpeed" and some other shows and magazines. I am waiting to use this knowledge when its time....


No comments:

Post a Comment