Sunday, October 26, 2014

I kissed a zombie and I liked it

The title of the book I am reading is “I kissed a zombie and I liked it”, the author of the book is Adam Selzer. The page I am currently on is 50 and the book has 177 pages all together, I began reading it yesterday. It is a romantic/thriller book and it sucks the reader in within the first few pages. The book is about this girl, Alley Rhodes, who lives in a city where all the post-humans came out of their coffins – which includes vampires, werewolves and zombies. According to Alley the movies don’t tell the real story at all, actually, real vampires are brooding, self- absorbed jerks that run around acting emo. Until one night Alley goes to the Cage, to review a local band, the sorry Marios for her school blog. When suddenly a special guest singer appears on stage, Doug, his soft and crooning 
voice stops her heart and for the first time the whole emo thing to alley seems cute.


This is what I have read so far from the book and I am looking forward to what is going to happen next. This book was recommended to me by Ms.Stanisic!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiara,
    The book looks funny by looking at its cover and the name, but i don't know if the book is funny. You wrote a really good summary... You really persuaded me to read this book now, and i am totally going to. Hope you enjoy reading this book!!!!

    ReplyDelete