Sunday, January 26, 2014

Ghost Canoe By Will Hobbs

Hey there everyone, I didn't start to read my book so i am just going to say that the book
I'm going to read is called Ghost Canoe.


 It's written by Will Hobbs. This book is basically adventure kind of mystery.I am really looking for reading this book in fact I can't wait to read it. I have this really strong feeling that I really want to read it. So when I read this book it's probably going to be one of the best adventure books I have ever read. So yea I am going to start reading next week. I am really looking forward reading this book and yea.

   

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tatjana,
    Very intriguing book you have got their! I have heard Will Hobbs is a famous and very good author. Maybe next time, you should not be repeating the same word constantly, which in this case is yeah, because there is awide variety of other words that are out their to use! I cannot wait until more posts on this interesting book!
    Sincerely,
    Alokin Cilal

    ReplyDelete