Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hatchet

Hatchet by Gary Paulsen 
Hi guys! Today I will write about the book that I read. The book is called Hatchet by Gary Paulsen. The book has 195 pages and I read 50 pages so far.  The main character is Brian Robeson. Here is quote: "My name is Brian Robeson and I am thirteen years old..." (Brian- page 46).  In the first chapters the setting is in a plane. Quote: "Brian Robeson stared out the window of the small plane..... It was a small plane, a Cessna 406..."(author- page 1). Something happens and the pilot suffers an heart-attack and they crush. Initially he didn't know where he was but he start thinking. Quote: "With his mind opened and thoughts happening it all tried to come out in it with a rush, all of what had occurred and he could not take it. The whole thing turned into a confused jumbled that made no sense. So he fought it down and tried to take one thing at the time. He had been flying north to visit his father for a couple of months, in the summer, and the pilot had a heart attack and had died, and the plane had crashed somewhere in the Canadian north woods but he didn't know far they had flown or in what direction or where he was..." (author- page 46).
It's am awesome book that I love to read. Hope you enjoyed
my blog! :D
P.S. Can you please comment on it? Thanks in advance :D

3 comments:

  1. I have never read the book but it sounds really good. I have once read a book really similar to that but it was not a plane crash it was a sinking boat. Well done it is a very good post!

    ReplyDelete